When is comes to skin care especially on the face, Aloe Vera is most famous plant with many benefits for the skin.
The gel contained in aloe helps for lot of skin problems such as acne, redness and etc.
But, some of you may have heard of numerous benefits of jojoba oil. If you have not noticed, look at some effective face creams in the composition, the jojoba oil is inevitable!
WHY IS THAT SO?
1. It has a super-hydrating effect. Much easier formula from the others facial oils and is easily absorbed in the skin. Deep penetrates in the pores, soothes and softens the skin, providing a great moisturizing effect, and at the same time gives a healthy glow.
2. Long-lasting hydration. It does not disappear like other water-based moisturizers, which is very important when your skin is exposed to external influences. Studies have shown that jojoba oil provides a significant effect on long-acting hydration of the skin.
3. Nutritional for the skin. Jojoba oil is full of nutrients like vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals such as chromium, copper and zinc, who all of them protect the skin.
4. Used against aging. Jojoba oil can help slow down the aging process and help to wipe lines and wrinkles. In dermatological tests, it has been shown that jojoba oil increases elasticity of the skin and the effect is still present over time. The test also showed that, the continuous use of jojoba oil, results in a reduction of superficial lines on face.
4. It is relieves scars from burns. Jojoba oil has a hydration effect, is soothe burns and helps to treat scars.
5. Gentle and non-allergenic effect. Jojoba oil is recommended for people with sensitive skin (including psoriasis and eczema) because of its gentle nature.
6. Is calms dry skin. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce redness caused by drying, is relieves effects of eczema and rosacea, and to maintain calm and comfort of the skin. The complex vitamins E and B in jojoba oil help to revitalize the skin and control the damage.
7. Antimicrobial effect. Jojoba oil naturally prevents microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This makes it useful for those with acne, and it also helps to heal the wounds.