Marigold belongs to the group of medicinal plants, and especially has positive effect on the skin. Tea prepared from Marigold it has an antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. Therefore this plant is used for treatment of wide range of health problems.
It represents a rich source of vitamins and minerals that are essential for our health. Marigold tea works equally well, when is used for internal and external use.
Health problems, where marigold tea is used
- For rinsing the oral cavity due to sore throat, inflamed gums, canker sore or candidiasis.
- It is used as a coating for various skin problems.
- Helps relieve diapers rash in babies.
- It is used for eye flushing in case of itchy eyes due to allergies, dry eyes and viral conjunctivitis.
- It can be used for flushing face for the problem with skin, such as acne and blackheads.
- Marigold tea is also used as a foot bath for yeast infection (athlete’s foot).
- It can relieve skin inflammation as well as rashes.
- Wash your hair with marigold tea to relieve scalp irritation (skin of the head).
- If you placed marigold tea in a bottle with a sprayer, you will receive an effective disinfectant.
- Marigold tea gives positive results in gastric ulcer, lymph nodes and sore throat.
- Is used for ear infections (in the form of ear drops).
- It detoxifies the body, strengthens immunity and prevents cancer.
- Marigold tea relieves painful and irregular menstruation.
- Marigold tea is used in gynecological problems.
- In the occurrence of hemorrhoids, is used externally to relieve symptoms.
How to prepare tea
For internal use: Pour cup of boiling water on tablespoon of dried marigold flowers, cover and allow to standing about 15 minutes. Then drain the tea and drink 2-3 cups of tea daily.
For external use: Pour half a litter of boiling water on 2 tablespoons of dried marigold flowers, cover and allow to standing about 15-20 minutes, after that drain..
Use of marigold tea in gynecology
Marigold tea is especially important for women because is used to treat many gynecological problems. It’s used for:
- menstrual cycle regulation,
- removing symptoms of painful and difficult menstruation,
- flushing in case of vaginal infections,
Also works against ovarian cysts and removes uterine cramps, which is very useful in painful menstruation.
Marigold tea has been used in gynecology thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antimicrobial properties.
Note: This information is solely for informational purposes. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.