Knees are one of the most important joints in the human body and are responsible for his proper posture. They support all movements of the legs while walking, jumping, running and standing.
The knees suffer from numerous injuries, and therefore they become weaker over the time. The ligaments and tendons is spent and therefore is less flexible and mobile. The natural way of strengthening ligaments and tendons can improve the quality of life.
This drink contains ingredients with powerful anti-inflammatory properties that relieve pain, including as large amounts of vitamin C, silicon Si (who not only helps strengthen connective tissues and bones but is also useful in skin, nail, and hair care) and magnesium Mg. These nutrients provide strength and energy in all body parts and systems.
– 250 ml of water
– 7 gr of cinnamon
– 2 small cup pineapple chunks
– 1 cup oat flakes
– 1 cup natural orange juice
– 40 gr of almonds
– 40 gr of honey
Method of preparation
1. Cook the oat flakes as per package instructions and let it cool.
2. Blend pineapple in a blender, and after that drain the juice.
3. Mix well orange juice, cinnamon, honey and almonds in a blender then add cooked oat flakes and pineapple juice.
4. Mix the mixture once again to get a homogeneous mixture. Then add a few ice cubes, stir again and your smoothie is ready for consumption.